Monday, December 01, 2008

It's been a long, long time since I blogged last. Knowing how much I like to write and describe stuff, it's weird that I am such a poor blogger. Life has been pretty decent in the last few months with ups and downs and the usual adventures. I have been doing some cooking but nothing major, although A and I did cook our thanksgiving dinner in a remarkably short time. His pecan pie was superb. I made the usual - roasted chicken, stuffing, soup, sides etc. The highlight of this month is two fold - it is Christmas time again...yipee! I doubt if it will be a huge celeb this time due to all the moving and packing, but we are trying to put together atleast a few fun days. The other big thing is our trip to Costa Rica. This trip will hopefully allow me to check off two items in my "Must do before I die" list - visit a volcano and trek through a rain forest!! We have a tentative itinerary which will be refined over the next few days as we start locking in acommodation and tours. Oh I am so excited to be making this trip, visiting a new country and trying out all those amazing tropical fruits :) Will keep you posted...

No comments: