Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A friend of mine just buzzed me on IM and said that I should make a yearbook with all the quotes that I use as my status messages, which got me thinking. Most of the quotes are from general googling (if that's a word) or jumping through pages on the Internet. Some of them are also from a calendar that my girl friend gifted me last X'mas. I like most of the quotes and positively love some of them. So I decided to take up my friend's advice and try to list down some of the quotes that I really loved and used through the year. It might take me some time to hunt down all of them as I do not keep a list but I will try to list as many as I can...
Today's top list:
"I have to be physically attracted to someone, but I can't be with someone just because it's great sex. Orgasms don't last long enough." - Courtney Cox Arquette
"Beware of the man who praises women's liberation; he is about to quit his job" - Erica Jong
"I hate to spread rumours - but what else can one do with them?" - Amanda Lear
"Everyone says I'm like the girl next door. Y'all must have really weird neighbors" - Kelly Clarkson
"If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married" - Katharine Hepburn
"In the Bible, it says they asked Jesus how many times you should forgive, and he said 70 times seven. I want you all to know that I'm keeping a chart" - Hillary Clinton
"Dr. Ruth says women should tell their lovers how to make love to them. My boyfriend goes nuts if I tell him how to drive!" - Pam Stone
"Even if you don't believe a word of the Holy Scriptures, you've got to respect the person who typed it all" - Lotus Weinstock
The rest for later when I find 'em...

No comments: